Saturday, September 10, 2011

"I'm not good for anything, am I?"

It's been that kind of a day. I slept late, too late judging by how tired I was when I got up, and then spent the rest of the day playing games and eating a lot. I did no writing, very few chores, and never ventured outside the door of the apartment.

It doesn't help that the allergies I'm now fairly sure I have are playing up. I take pills with a four-hour cycle to them, and usually I only need to take one per day, but today I've been able to set the clock by my sniffles returning.

I've been in this mood before. I know it doesn't last. That doesn't stop it from being unpleasant while it's here.

Sorry if this post brings people down. I didn't want to let the day go by without posting something, and this is all that came to mind. Not that anyone reads this blog anyway, so I suppose it doesn't matter.

I'm going to try to write. I don't know how well it will come out, but at least then the day won't feel like a complete waste of time. It may still be one… no, not going there. That never ends well.

4 comments:

  1. I read your blog! now go write something... or if that doesnt work brainstorm writing! you can do it i know you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this blog too! And the day will get better, or if it doesn't, tomorrow will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog but I didn't realise how you post comments until today. Most people don't feel wonderful all day everyday and you know this mood isn't going to last - if you're not feeling better today then take another day off writing and do something else you want to do then hopefully you'll be refreshed and back to normal tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a smile and a hug and a ninja cat video :)
    http://www.break.com/index/ninja-cat.html

    ReplyDelete